Are you, or a family member stuck in jail in Tampa, FL?
If you have found yourself in jail in Tampa, FL and need to get out, we can help!
We are a Tampa bail bonds company that can help you get out of jail quickly. We have been helping people in this area for years, and we know the process inside and out.
We want to help you get out of jail as quickly as possible so you can start working on your case. We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
Call us now at (813) 851-2911 so we can start helping you get out of the Hillsborough county jail.
Open 24 hours a day
Get Out of Jail
We will help get you out of jail as soon as possible!
Our bail bonds hotline is available 24/7! We will go the extra mile.
Our Tampa bail bond process is easy to work with!
Why Choose Us for?
Our 24/7 bail bond services are fast, friendly, and reliable. Don’t settle for other second rate Bail Bond companies!
We’re here when you need us and we promise we will get you out of jail as fast as we can!
We offer fast friendly service for bail bonds of all types of criminal charters. Go with a bail bond company that cares.
Safe & Secure
We are licensed and insured, and we pride ourselves on our professionalism and discreet service.
24x7 Bond Hotline
If you or a loved one has been arrested, we are here to help. Call us anytime for bail assistance.
Cannot afford to pay for your full bail bond? We offer payment plans, and collateral options. Contact us now!
Bail Bondsman Tampa, FL FAQs
When someone is arrested, they are typically taken to a local jail where they will await their bail hearing. At the bail hearing, a judge will determine the amount of bail that must be paid in order for the arrestee to be released from custody. If the arrestee does not have the money to pay the full amount of money for posting bail, they may contact a bail bondsman.
The bail bondsman will post the bail on behalf of the arrestee, in exchange for a fee. The arrestee is then responsible for appearing at all court hearings related to their case. If the arrestee fails to appear in their court date, the bail bondsman may be forced to pay the full amount of bail to the court.
The amount of a bail bond in Tampa, Florida will vary depending on the charges. For example, a misdemeanor charge may have a bail bond of $500 while a felony charge may have a bail bond of $5,000 or more.
When someone is arrested in Tampa, they are typically taken to the Hillsborough County Detention Center where they will await their bail hearing. At the bail hearing, a judge will determine the amount of bail that must be paid in order for the arrestee to be released from custody. If the arrestee does not have the money to pay the full amount of bail, they may contact a bail bondsman.
In Florida, once bail has been posted, an arrestee can be released from jail within a few hours. However, if the arrestee is being held on multiple charges, or if there is a warrant for their arrest in another county, they may be required to stay in jail until their first court appearance.
Yes. In Florida, bail bondsmen typically require a 10% down payment in order to post bail. The remaining 90% can be paid through a payment plan.
Yes. In Florida, bail bondsmen can accept real estate property as collateral for a bail bond. However, the property must be worth at least double the amount of the bail bond.
The bail bond process can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. The length of time will depend on the charges, the bail amount, and the jail’s release procedures. We will try our hardest and use all of our connections to try to speed up this process for you, so you can be returned to your family!
Yes. In Florida, arrestees can post their own bail. However, if the bail amount is high, or if the arrestee does not have the full amount of money required, as is most cases, they may contact a bail bondsman.
There are a few ways to pay a bail bond in Tampa. The most common way is to post cash bail with the court. This can be done by going to the Hillsborough County Courthouse and paying the bail amount in cash. Other options include using a bail bond agency such as us.
If you cannot make bail, you will stay in jail until your next court appearance. Depending on the charges, this could be a few days or a few weeks. If you are charged with a serious crime, you may be held in jail until your trial.
Yes. In Florida, bail bondsman can accept real estate property as collateral for a bail bond. However, the property must be worth at least double the amount of the bail bond. You can also use an automobile, jewelry, or other personal property as collateral.
Your collateral will be returned to you once the case has been resolved and the bail bond has been discharged. This typically takes a few weeks to a few months.
Don’t Settle for Second Rate Bail Bond companies!